Skip to content
- Boil 12 cups of water. Once water is boiling, add 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Add the pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Drain pasta with a colander, but reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water
- In a medium large pan set to medium high, 1 tbsp of EVOO,the diced vegetables, 2 tbsp of pasta water, and a pinch of salt, until warm.
- Once warmed, remove pan from the heat and add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir to coat the pasta.
- Add basil pesto,parmigiano cheese and 2 tbsp of reserved pasta water and stir well
- . Buon Appetito!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection